Baby's coming. Are you ready?
When expectant mothers prepare for their baby’s arrival, they often focus on learning all about labor and delivery. Women tell us over and over that they wish they had prepared for breastfeeding as much as they prepared for the birth. Breastfeeding is a natural process, but there is also a learning curve. You should not wait until your baby is here to learn about breastfeeding.
In over 20 years of working with new mothers we've come to see the incredible benefits of breastfeeding your newborn. In addition to an all-around healthier baby, breastfeeding will save you lots of time, effort and money (up to $3,000 or more a year).
In this free, 3-part video series we'll walk you through all of the additional benefits, common breastfeeding myths associated (and whether they are true or not) and how you can prepare right now to make breastfeeding incredibly easy for you and your baby.
We are Cindy and Jana, Registered Nurses and breastfeeding specialists (International Board Certified Lactation Consultants). We have worked with over 20,000 new families, helping them get the best possible start with breastfeeding. Life with a newborn is filled with questions and uncertainty! We know the answers to the questions new families ask and are dedicated to helping parents feel more confident and relaxed.
- Breastfeeding is free. Just imagine the money you will save!
- Breast milk is at the perfect temperature and always ready! No mixing, preparing or sterilizing required.
- Your baby will have less ear, chest and stomach infections. (Less trips to the doctor for you.)
- Moms who breastfeed have stronger bones and less chance of breast and ovarian cancer.
- Breastfeeding burns calories! Lose weight while you sit on the couch.
- Your period could be delayed for 6 months or longer.
- There are a lot more reasons we talk about in the first video of this free course!