Baby's coming. Are you ready?
When you are pregnant, it’s easy to focus on learning about all labor and delivery. But new mothers tell us over and over “I wish I had prepared for breastfeeding as much as I prepared for the birth.”
Breastfeeding is natural, but it takes time to learn. You can make the adjustment much easier by learning the basics before your baby arrives.
In this free, 3-part video series we'll walk you through some of those basics.
Video #1 reviews the benefits of breastfeeding. (Did you know breastfeeding can save you up to $3,000 or more a year?) Knowing how important breast milk can be for the health of you and your baby will help you hang in when the going gets tough.
If you are already know why breastfeeding is important, skip to video #2 where we dispel 6 persistent breastfeeding myths. (Hint: You don’t have to give up your favorite spicy foods to breastfeed.)
Video #3 focuses on 3 very important things you do right now to make the early weeks of breastfeeding much easier.
In addition to video content, this course includes downloads (eg: a photo guide for latching), worksheets and links for extra reading.
Best wishes on journey into parenthood.
Cindy & Jana
We are Cindy and Jana, Registered Nurses and International Board Certified Lactation Consultants. We have helped over 20,000 new families get started with breastfeeding and we want to help you too! We'll provide you with the information you need to feel more confident and relaxed with your newborn.
- Breastfeeding is free. Just imagine the money you will save!
- Breast milk is at the perfect temperature and always ready! No mixing, preparing or sterilizing required.
- Your baby will have less ear, chest and stomach infections. (Less trips to the doctor for you.)
- Moms who breastfeed have stronger bones and less chance of breast and ovarian cancer.
- Breastfeeding burns calories! Lose weight while you sit on the couch.
- Your period could be delayed for 6 months or longer.
- There are a lot more reasons we talk about in the first video of this free course!