All About Newborns
A guide for simplicity and calm as you navigate the unknown
An simple guide covering everything you need to know in quick easy-to-access videos
New parents tell us:
“Everything is a guessing game! I think I said “it could be” or “what if” 60 times a day. So much unknown.”
“The huge responsibility of caring for a newborn while feeling so unsure of what you are doing while healing from birth and getting no sleep… it was all so overwhelming.”
“There was so much I didn’t know about what is normal and what should cause concern.”
Caring for your newborn does NOT have to be stressful and full of unknowns.
Welcome to... All About Newborns
This video guide takes the guesswork out of baby care so you can feel confident and enjoy snuggling your baby, rather than frantically Googling.
* Learn what your newborn is telling you, from the very start.
* Step by step guide for when your baby is fussy, including when to call your healthcare provider.
* Access to credible sources in the moment they are needed
* Get the information you need without having to search the internet.
* Revisit the content as often as you like. Your subscription never
This course is ideal to start during the last month of your pregnancy or in the first few weeks of your baby's life.
A few things you will learn in this video guide:
- Top alarming (but normal) things that worry new parents
- 3 simple ways to know your baby is getting enough milk
- How to protect your newborn from top sleep hazards
- Newborn jaundice: what it is and when to worry
- Top 6 skills you’ll need for taking care of your baby
...and much more!
Get started now!
30-day money back guarantee!
We are confident the All About Newborns guide will make you feel more confident and prepared to care for your newborn.
If you are not satisfied, simply email us within 30 days and we'll issue a full refund.
About Cindy & Jana
We are Registered Nurses and International Board Certified Lactation Consultants. We have helped over 30,000 new families settle in with their newborn and we want to help you too! We provide the information you need to feel confident and relaxed.