The Motherhood Inner Circle
Being at home with a baby can be lonely and isolating. We are not meant to be alone. We need the support of a community and a village. In our work as nurses, have seen the HUGE difference support can make for a woman’s health and the well-being of her entire family.
Becoming a mother can be overwhelming. You want to do things ‘right’ but it can be confusing when everything is new and unknown. Adding a pandemic and 'social distancing' to the experience adds am extra layer of anxiety.
It is possible to get the pregnancy and postpartum support you need to have the experience you deserve.
You deserve to feel prepared for what’s ahead.
You deserve to enjoy a sense of calm and peace.
You deserve to feel the confidence that comes from being surrounded by caring health care professionals and a village of other new moms to connect with.
What do you get by joining?
- A special monthly price that will never go up for you
- Access to all of our online courses (Simply Breastfeeding, All About Newborns and Healing and Recovery from Birth)- a $105 USD value!
- Weekly LIVE calls to give you the education you request, to get you ready for what’s ahead and to answer your questions (so you don’t need to Google)
- An amazing community of other new moms just like you so you don’t feel isolated and alone
- A feeling of belonging and assurance that someone is with you every step of the way
About Cindy & Jana
We are Registered Nurses and International Board Certified Lactation Consultants. We have helped over 30,000 new families settle in with their newborn and we want to help you too! We provide the information you need to feel confident and relaxed.